Do you believe in supporting the environment, providing opportunity, and creating an inclusive and respectful environment? Do your company values align with ours?
We are immensely proud of the social and environmental impact we are generating daily at Good Sammy.
Through our op shops we divert an amazing 6000 tonnes of donated goods from landfill each year by creating opportunities in the retail sector for our participants.
Within the Good Sammy organisation, we are continually seeking new employment opportunities. We have a variety of business services and our onsite canteen at our Canning Vale warehouse offers hospitality and barista training. More recently, with the development of our online shop, we are offering opportunities in information technology.
Creating and offering options is important to us, which is why we reach out to businesses in a variety of sectors seeking partnerships and opportunities to expand the skills of our clients.
At Good Sammy we value the opportunity to share our story. If you would like to know more about how we are impacting the West Australian community, or have been considering a way for your business to give back to the community, why not engage with our team - either in a one-off team building day or in a longer-term corporate partnership?
See below for some of the community engagement programs currently available.
We would love to chat with you. Give us a call today, to discuss how you would like to engage.
Corporate days with Good Sammy are a great way to invigorate and reward your staff and a fulfilling alternative to consider for your next team building exercise. Our Corporate Days can cater for team building in groups up to 20 people in our Canning Vale warehouse.
A corporate day with Good Sammy;
- an enriching understanding of our purpose
- inspiration to create change.
- is a positive contribution to society (and it will make you feel good!)
- focuses on the importance of team as you work together towards a common goal – all while making a positive impact on the lives of others
- is an opportunity to consider your environmental impact as you assist us to re-use and recycle.
- boosts team morale, and
- enhances your social responsibility and builds your brand.
Good Sammy Tours
Good Sammy offer tours of our operation at our warehouse in Canning Vale. We love to show the important difference we are making and share our message. If you are a council, Probus group, senior citizen group, or school group, please call us today to discuss your next excursion.
Other ways to engage
Socially responsible companies are increasingly looking to engage in the community, sharing their professional skills and experience or offering education opportunities for their staff.
- We welcome your expressions of interest regarding how your team might like to share their skills with us or other ways we can engage.
- Perhaps your firm might contribute a team of tradespeople for a specific project? We often have tasks arise that require qualified help. Whether you can spare an afternoon, a day or week, please give us a call today.
If your organisation values social responsibility and has been considering a new partnership or new corporate citizenship opportunities, please call Good Sammy today.