While there are several ways to donate goods to Good Sammy, we encourage you to place your donations in the yellow collection bins provided at our shops. You can bring heavy or fragile pieces inside.
By donating at your local store, you can be certain your items are creating employment and benefiting people in need in your community.
And please, do come in while you are dropping off! Take the opportunity to chat with our staff who benefit from your donation – and have a look around!
What can I donate?
We welcome all donations in good condition, including clothing and accessories, electrical goods, white goods, quality furniture, toys, games, books, cds, dvds and vinyl and homewares and bric-a-brac.
If you are unsure if the items are appropriate to donate - ask yourself, would you give them to a friend? If the answer is yes - then please donate!
Larger furniture items can be delivered to one of our two larger warehouse hubs at Canning Vale and Wanneroo.
Please help us by delivering your donations:
- neatly boxed/ bagged, folded and clean (we have no facilities for laundering)
- in good, saleable condition (is it something you would come in and buy yourself?)
- no rips or stains
- no chips or cracks, and
- please, no rags.
- please place your donation in the collection bin, not outside the collection bin, or on the doorstep where it may be considered litter or be damaged in poor weather
- if the store is closed, please come back during opening hours, and
- remember, fragile items have the least chance of damage if donated in-store.