Building partnerships with organisations can create options for people living with disability through employment placement and experience. It is also is an opportunity to enrich your workplace and help lay the foundation for a more inclusive society.
We guide our participants as they choose an employment pathway combining their interests and aspirations and then develop their skills toward their employment goal. Finding the right placements during this journey can make a big difference in self-confidence, self-esteem, sense of purpose and in developing good community connections.
For our employment partners, our mentors have a wealth of experience and understand the importance of hiring the right person for your requirements.
Through our partnership program Good Sammy is pleased to provide resources to support employers including:
- Disability awareness training
- Access to Corporate Days
- Team building opportunities
- Community Sponsorship program
- Employer recognition
- Corporate giving
- Recognition on website and social media and
- assisting and supporting to establish confidence in creating the employment, and in making the appointment work even after the candidate has joined.
To find out more about opportunities for employers or if you are considering enriching your workplace by providing opportunities for a person with disability, please call 9463 0562 today.